
Every Tuesday I will post one of our favorite "go to" recipes. I need to get better about taking pictures, but for now I'll at least make sure there's a picture from the recipe online.
This week's recipe is Rolled Flank Steak, also from Everyday Food by Martha Stewart. We get our Flank Steak at Costco, if you have one near you.... otherwise, it can be sometimes hard to find at the regular G-store.
Here is the recipe: Rolled Flank Steak
This is one of those things that once you try it this way is probably easy to improvise and try different things rolled up inside. Some ideas would be artichokes, feta, spinach.... Make sure you cut the meat against the grain, otherwise it can be tough. I've found that the thinner you pound the meat, the better. Also, let it marinate a little bit longer then the recipe suggests.
We usually serve with Sweet Potato Fries. I'll save that recipe for another Tried and True Tuesday.
Enjoy!

1 comment:
Every Tuesday we call Outback takeout and get the exact same thing, does that count as tried & true :)Ya'll are very ambitious, I'll have to try this recipe when I return to my kitchen.
Post a Comment